Spinach – 100 gms, pureed
Fenugreek Leaves – 100 gms, pureed
Chana Dal – 1/4 cup, boiled
Potatoes – 1/4 cup, boiled, mashed
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Garlic – 1 tsp, chopped
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Oil as required
Wooden Skewers – soaked in water for 40 minutes
1. Combine the spinach, fenugreek, dal, potatoes, green chillies, ginger and garlic together in a blender.
2. Add salt and red chilli powder.
3. Grind to a dough like consistency.
4. Shape the dough into round balls and slightly flatten them lengthwise along a wooden skewer.
5. Heat a non-stick pan over medium flame.
6. Place the skewers on the pan and cook till evenly browned, turning them from time to time.
7. Remove and serve hot with chutney or sauce.
image credit: infokorners.comVegetarian Seekh Kabab,