Eggs – 4
Paneer – 1 cup, crumbled
Bread Slices – 6 to 8
Onion – 1, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions well.
3. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Stir and mix well for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the paneer and stir to mix well.
6. Break the eggs into the pan and cook until the eggs are done.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and remove from flame.
8. Toast the bread slices in a tawa or a toaster.
9. Add a spoonful of the egg-paneer mixture to one slice and spread evenly.
10. Cover with another bread slice.
11. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: foodfirst.com