The Shrimps in tomato sauce is a super easy and super delicious dish that can be made in very minimal time. It is a great side dish to any meal especially pasta or any rice dish.
Shrimp with Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for Shrimp with Tomato Sauce
- 225 gms Shrimps peeled, deveined
- 3 Garlic finely chopped + 1 clove, minced
- 200 gms Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder 1/8 tsp + 1/8 tsp
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder 1/8 tsp + 1/8 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Red Chilli Flakes a pinch
- 1 tblsp Olive Oil
- few Mint Leaves – few to garnish, chopped
How to make Shrimp with Tomato Sauce
- Mix the minced garlic, little red chilli flakes, salt, red chilli powder and cumin powder in a bowl.
- Sprinkle this over the shrimps and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the chopped garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add the shrimps and cook for a minute or two.
- Add the tomatoes, pepper powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with mint leaves.