Shrimps – 225 gms, peeled, deveined
Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped + 1 clove, minced
Tomatoes – 200 gms, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/8 tsp + 1/8 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/8 tsp + 1/8 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Red Chilli Flakes – a pinch
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Mint Leaves – few, to garnish, chopped
1. Mix the minced garlic, little red chilli flakes, salt, red chilli powder and cumin powder in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle this over the shrimps and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add the chopped garlic and fry until golden brown.
5. Add the shrimps and cook for a minute or two.
6. Add the tomatoes, pepper powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder.
7. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with mint leaves.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: weightwatchers.com