Bhindi / Okra – 450 gms, chopped
Oil – 5 to 6 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Small Onions – 2 cups, finely sliced
Ginger – 2 tblsp, minced
Green Chillies – 2 tsp, minced
Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add turmeric powder and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Add the onions and saute until translucent.
4. Add the ginger and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Increase flame to high and add the chopped bhindis.
6. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
7. Add green chillies, soy sauce and salt.
8. Cook until the bhindis turn soft and starts to brown.
9. Transfer to a bowl and serve hot with cooked rice.
Tip: If you want it crispy, cook for a few more minutes until browned.
Sounds great, i’m a massive fan of Okra