Chicken – 500 gms, skinless, chopped or sliced
Onion – 1, small, minced
Garlic – 2 cloves, small, crushed, minced
Potato – 1, small, peeled, diced
Water – 1/2 cup
Bay Leaf – 1/2
Tomato – 1, small diced
Tomato Sauce – 1 cup
Green Peas – 1/4 cup, shelled
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Capsicum – 1, small, deseeded, diced
Fish Sauce – 1/2 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – a pinch
1. Heat 1/2 tblsp oil in a large pan.
2. Saute the garlic until lightly browned.
3. Add onions and saute until translucent.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. Rub the salt all over the chicken pieces.
6. Add the remaining oil to the pan and saute the chicken for 15 minutes.
7. Bring a pan of water to boil and add the potato pieces.
8. Add the chicken, garlic, onion, bay leaf, tomato, tomato sauce, green peas, fish sauce, capsicum and sugar.
9. Cover the pan with a lid.
10. Simmer for 30 minutes over low flame or until all vegetables are tender.
11. Add the black pepper powder and simmer for 2 to 3 more minutes.
12. Transfer to a serving bowl.
13. Serve hot with cooked rice.
Chicken and Vegetables in Tangy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken and Vegetables in Tangy Tomato Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.