- Red Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Spring Onion – 3
- Chicken – 2 cups, cooked and shredded
- Carrot – 1, peeled and grated
- Chinese Cabbage – 3 cups, finely shredded
- Red Cabbage – 1 cup, finely shredded
- Bean Sprouts – 3/4 cup
- Vietnamese Mint Leaves – 1 small bunch, chopped
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 1 small bunch, chopped
For the Dressing:
- Golden Syrup – 2 tblsp
- Fish Sauce – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1 tblsp
- Hot Red Chilli – 1, finely chopped
- Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
- Garlic Cloves – 2, finely chopped
- Peanut Oil – 2 tblsp
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the sliced onion and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut and shred the spring onions.
- Mix in a bowl with the chicken, carrot, cabbage and sprouts.
- Add the dressing and marinated onions.
- Add the chopped herbs and toss well to combine.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !