- Cold Corned Beef – 250 gms, sliced
- White Cabbage – 1 1/2 cups, finely shredded
- Chinese Cabbage – 1 1/2 cups, finely shredded
- Radicchio – 1/2 cup, finely shredded
- Red Onion – 1, large, very finely sliced
- Carrot – 3/4 cup, coarsely grated
- Coleslaw Dressing – 1 cup
- Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tsp, crushed
- Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 2, cut into wedges
- Spring Onions – for garnish
- Cut the sliced beef into 3 cm squares and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, radicchio, onion and carrot.
- Mix well.
- To the coleslaw dressing, add fennel seeds, a big squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Thin with a little water if required.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Just before serving, add the beef squares.
- Serve in a salad bowl, garnishing with egg wedges and spring onions.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !