- New Potatoes – 15 to 18, small
- White Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Spring Onions – 2, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- Fresh Dill – 1 small bunch, chopped
- Plain Yogurt – 2 to 3 tblsp
- Sour Cream – 2 to 3 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper – ground
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until tender.
- When cool, cut each potato in half and place in a bowl with the white onion.
- Set aside until potatoes are completely cold.
- Make the dressing by combining the dill, yogurt, sour cream and the fennel seeds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Stir the dressing and spring onions through the potatoes.
- Chill for 15 minutes before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !