- Place the raisins and onion in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Boil the broccoli in a saucepan of lightly salted water for a minute.
- Drain and refresh in ice cold water and drain again.
- Blanch the zucchini in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and tip onto a plate to cool.
- Put the mushrooms into the bowl with the raisins and onions.
- Add the olive oil, broccoli and zucchini.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix gently.
- Add the walnuts and hazelnuts.