- White Onion – 1/2, sliced
- Raisins – 1/3 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Broccoli Florets – 1 cup
- Green Zucchini – 1 cup, sliced
- Swiss Brown Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced
- Olive Oil – 1/3 cup
- Black Pepper – ground
- Walnuts – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Hazelnuts – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Place the raisins and onion in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Boil the broccoli in a saucepan of lightly salted water for a minute.
- Drain and refresh in ice cold water and drain again.
- Blanch the zucchini in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and tip onto a plate to cool.
- Put the mushrooms into the bowl with the raisins and onions.
- Add the olive oil, broccoli and zucchini.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix gently.
- Add the walnuts and hazelnuts.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !