- Cherry Tomatoes – 115 gms
- Lettuce Leaves
- Ripe Tomatoes – 4, large, coarsely chopped
- Smoked Salmon – 100 gms
- Shrimp – 200 gms, cooked (thawed if frozen)
For the Dressing:
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tblsp
- Fine Sugar – 2 tsp
- Red Wine Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Fresh Dill Sprigs – few plus extra to garnish
- Pepper as required
- Halve most of the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the lettuce leaves around the edge of a shallow bowl and add all the tomatoes and cherry tomatoes.
- Snip the smoked salmon into strips and sprinkle over the tomatoes, then add the shrimp.
- To make the dressing, mix the mustard, sugar, vinegar and oil together in a small bowl.
- Tear most of the dill sprigs into it.
- Mix well and pour over the salad.
- Toss well to coat the salad with the dressing.
- Snip the remaining dill over the top.
- Season to taste with pepper.