- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Bacon – 6 to 8 slices, diced
- Fresh Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Salad Greens – handful, torn
- Hard-Cooked Eggs – 6 to 8, quartered
- Black Olives – 12
- White Wine Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 5 tblsp
- Whole-grain Mustard – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan.
- Add the bacon and cook for about 5 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from the pan.
- Add the breadcrumbs to the pan and cook over high heat until crisp and golden.
- Set aside.
- Put the salad greens into a bowl with the eggs and olives.
- Add the bacon.
- For the dressing, whisk the vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper to taste together in a bowl.
- Pour over the salad.
- Toss to mix, sprinkle with the crisp breadcrumbs.
- Serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !