- Baby Spinach Leaves – 300 gms, stems and yellow leaves removed, well rinsed and dried
- Spring Onions – 4, chopped
- Oranges – 4, segmented
- Sunflower Seeds – 50 gms
For the Blue Cheese Dressing:
- Full-Flavoured Blue Cheese (Roquefort) – 125 gms, crumbled
- Greek Yogurt – 200 gms
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Onion – 1/2, grated
- Fresh Chives – 1/2 bunch, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put the blue cheese, yogurt, vinegar and onion in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the chives and blend again.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill until required.
- Place the spinach leaves and spring onions in a salad bowl.
- Add half the dressing and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the orange segments and sprinkle some sunflower seeds.
- Spoon over the remaining dressing over individual salad bowls.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !