Serve as a side dish with rice or roti.
Mushrooms – 250 gms, cleaned, sliced
Onion – 1, small, minced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Tomato – 1, small, minced or ground
Cashewnuts – 3, soaked in water and ground
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch stick
Clove – 1
Cardamom – 1
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Salt if required
Turmeric Powder – 1/8 tsp
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Cashewnuts – few, fried
1. Dry roast the cinnamon, clove and cardamom in a pan.
2. Then grind them to a fine powder.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the minced onions and ginger garlic paste.
5. Fry until onions turn brown and oil starts to separate.
6. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry for a minute.
7. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
8. Add the ground masala powder and cashewnuts.
9. Mix well.
10. Add the sliced mushrooms and salt.
11. Reduce flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
12. Add a little water if required.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves, fried cashewnuts and a dollop of fresh cream.
14. Serve hot.
I tried this receipe for the first time and I love it. The compilation of the spices is perfect for me :-) I added some fresh chilis instead of chili powder
Really it was very tasty and very easy to make thanks alot
i never used this method.will do it now.seems to be yummy one.
very tasty recipe.i never used this method.
sounds gud …will try at hme.
sounds gud… wil try…
will try… i lked the recipe
ma first cooked dish. ma whole family loved ds….thank u for ds lovely recipe….
its looking good.i dont know how its taste
I tried this receipe.. it was so yummy.. My husband n kids jussssss loved it.. Thank u so much..
Very good recipe… Can try adding a cup or two of grated coconut(prefereably ground) in the ginger garlic paste. Thank You
Yummmm recipe..very simple steps and tasted very yummmy!
tried cooking and it was delicious
Sounds good.I’ll try 2morrow
not bad (after eating) hmmm…
It is a great recipe, tasty & easy to make .my family loved it.thanks a lot ‘AWESOME CUISINE’…. you made my dinner.
Nice & easy to cook. You made my day, Thanx
This is very good..i have already prepared and got a good comment from my husband.You can also try.
its a good recipe. full masaledar.
yummmmmm! its fantastic
thats great i will try at my kitchen thank for recipe