200 grams paneer
2 sliced onions
1 tablespoon cashewnuts pieces
1 stick cinnamon
1 bay leaf
3 chopped green chilies
1 red chili
1 tsp. coriander seeds
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 cup fresh yogurt
3/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp. ghee (clarified butter)
Salt according to taste
1. Cut the paneer into small cubes.
2. Boil onions with 3/4 cup of water.
3. When cooked, grinded in a mixer along with the cashewnut pieces.
4. Heat the Ghee and fry the cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon and bay leaf for 1/2 minute. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for 1minute.
5. Add the grinded onion- cashewnut paste and the green chilies and fry for little while.
6. Pound the red chili and coriander seeds and add to the gravy.
Cook again for a 5 seconds and take the pan off the fire.
7. Add the yogurt and salt to the mixture and cook until the Ghee comes on top. Add the coriander leaves and cook for 1/2 minute.
8. Finally, add the paneer and cook for one boil.
Serve hot with parathas.
very yummy! mmmmmmmmmm………………….uah
very tasty recipe
hmmm it’s good
v good yummy