Leg of Lamb – 500 gms, tender
Butter – 5 tblsp
Geen Cardamom – 5 whole + 1/2 tsp powdered
Yogurt – 1/2 cup, whisked
Cream – 1/4 cup
Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Silver Varq for decoration
1. Heat butter in a pot over low flame.
2. Add the whole cardamoms and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Mix the masala paste ingredients with 1 1/2 tblsp of water and add to the pot.
4. Stir and mix well for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the lamb, yogurt, salt and 1 to 2 cups of water.
6. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer until tender.
7. Increase flame to medium and add the cream.
8. Bring to a boil.
9. Add pepper powder and cardamom powder.
10. Stir well.
11. Remove and garnish with silver varq.
12. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.