Chicken Breasts – 6, sliced in half
Dijon Mustard – 2 tsp
Honey – 2 tblsp
Chilli and Coriander Paste – 2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Maida – 1 tblsp
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as required
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper powder.
2. Mix the honey, lemon juice, dijon mustard, chilli and coriander paste in a bowl.
3. Apply this to the chicken and marinate again.
4. Mix maida and corn flour with little water to make a batter.
5. Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and roll into the breadcrumbs.
6. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
7. Shallow fry the chicken till golden brown on both sides.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Photo: Tasty Kitchen