Sugar – 1 cup
Light Corn Syrup – 4 tsp
Gelatin – 4 tblsp, plain
Vanilla Extract – 3 tsp
Egg Whites – 3
Powdered Sugar as required
1. Mix gelatin into 1/2 cup of water.
2. Heat sugar, 1/2 cup of water and corn syrup in a small pan over medium heat.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring all the time.
4. Cook till the sugar dissolves.
5. Carefully pour this into the gelatin mixture and mix well.
6. Keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Whip the egg whites until soft peaks form.
8. Gently pour the gelatin-sugar mixture into the egg whites.
9. Whip again till soft peaks form.
10. Pour this into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and keep it in the fridge for about 3 hours.
11. Sprinkle powdered sugar on a flat surface.
12. Remove the baking dish from the fridge and flip it over the floured surface.
13. Peel off the parchment paper and cut into cubes.