Fish Fillet – 500 gms, cut into 3 inch pieces
Oregano – 1 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
For the Sauce:
Mayonnaise – 3 tblsp
Pomegranate Seeds – 1 cup
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle salt, oregano and lime juice over the fish fillets.
2. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
4. Fry the fish pieces on both sides for 1 minute till the fish is a little golden brown.
5. Keep warm on a plate.
6. To make the sauce, add the mayonnaise to a pan.
7. Add 1 cup of water and heat this through.
8. Lower heat.
9. Add the oregano and cook on low fire for a minute.
10. Add the pomegranate and cook for a minute more.
11. Pour over the warm fish fillet.