Water or Chicken STock – 1 litre
Ginger – 2 tblsp, grated
Lemon Zest – 1 tsp
Sea Salt – 1/2 tsp
Thai Fish Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Red Pepper Flakes as per taste
Red Capsicum – 1 cup, thinly slice
Snow Peas – 1 cup
Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced
Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Chicken Breast – 1 cup, cooked and shredded
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup, chopped
1. In a large pan, combine water, ginger, lemon zest, salt, fish sauce and red pepper flakes.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add red capsicum, snow peas and mushrooms.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low.
6 Gradually stir in coconut milk and lime juice.
7. Add chicken breast and cook just until heated through, for about 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Remove from heat.
9. Transfer into bowls.
10. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.