Water or Chicken STock – 1 litre
Ginger – 2 tblsp, grated
Lemon Zest – 1 tsp
Sea Salt – 1/2 tsp
Thai Fish Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Red Pepper Flakes as per taste
Red Capsicum – 1 cup, thinly slice
Snow Peas – 1 cup
Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced
Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Chicken Breast – 1 cup, cooked and shredded
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup, chopped
1. In a large pan, combine water, ginger, lemon zest, salt, fish sauce and red pepper flakes.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add red capsicum, snow peas and mushrooms.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low.
6 Gradually stir in coconut milk and lime juice.
7. Add chicken breast and cook just until heated through, for about 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Remove from heat.
9. Transfer into bowls.
10. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.