For the Sauce:
Vinegar – 2 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 2 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 tblsp, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
Chilli Sauce – 1 tblsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Fry the garlic paste and green chilli paste.
3. Add the vinegar, soya sauce, chilli sauce, salt and pepper.
4. When the mixture begins to boil, add the cornflour paste.
5. Mix well and keep it aside.
6. Knead the flour with hot water to form a smooth dough.
7. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
8. Add the spring onions, oil, ginger juice, soya sauce, salt, pepper and ajinomoto.
9. Mix well and add the vegetables.
10. Roll out small balls of the dough.
11. Place a little vegetable filling on each and seal the edges.
12. If required, flatten these balls slightly.
13. Shallow fry on a low flame till they turn light brown.
14. Turn carefull, drain and remove.
15. Heat the sauce and pour over the dumplings.
16. Serve hot.