Wonton Skins – 6
Chicken Mince – 60 gms
Salt to taste
Ajinomoto – 1 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1
Chicken Stock – 4 cups
Spinach – 10 gms, chopped
Egg – 1, whisked
Chinese Wine – 1 tsp
1. Mix the chicken mince along with salt, 1/2 tsp of ajinomoto and egg.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
3. Place one portion of the chicken mince mixture in the centre of the wonton skin and fold to close.
4. Repeat the same process with the rest of the portions and the wonton skins.
5. Blanch the prepared wontons and spinach for a few minutes.
6. Remove and keep aside.
7. Heat the chicken stock in a pan.
8. Stir in the salt, remaining ajinomoto, spinach and wontons.
9. Cook for a few minutes.
10. Stir in the whisked egg and Chinese wine for flavour.
11. Remove and serve hot.