Paneer – 200 gms
Spinach – 500 gms
Onions – 2
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Potato – 1
Moong Dal – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Cream – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Wash and boil the spinach in a pressure cooker for a few minutes with one onion, potato ad moong dal, adding one cup water.
2. Cook and blend in a mixie.
3. Heat the oil in a pan.
4. Add the cumin, one chopped onion and green chillies paste.
5. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the ginger paste and salt to taste and mix well.
7. Add the cream and remove from the fire.
8. Mash the paneer and add salt to taste.
9. Knead it into a smooth mixture.
10. Make this into egg shapes and cut into two equal halves.
11. Pour the spinach gravy in a serving dish.
12. Place the paneer in it at the time of serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !