Paneer 65 is a delicious Indian dish that is usually served as an appetizer. It is made with paneer and a spicy masala sauce.
The preparation method can vary depending on the region where it’s prepared. In some cases it can be deep fried or baked instead of being cooked in oil or butter.
Paneer 65 Recipe
Ingredients for Paneer 65
- 2 cup Paneer cut in cubes or squares
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Bengal Gram Flour
- as per taste Salt
- 4 to 5 Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- as required Oil
- to garnish Coriander Leaves
How to make Paneer 65
- In a bowl mix corn flour, rice flour and Bengal gram flour.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- Mix well with water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in another pan.
- Soak the paneer pieces in the batter.
- Fry in the hot oil over low-medium flame.
- Turn over once or twice and cook on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
- Remove and drain.
- Keep the paneer 65 pieces on a plate and sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney.