Spinach – 2 cups, chopped
Cornflour – 4 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Almonds – 100 gms
Sweet Corn – 2 cup
1. Wash the spinach and pat dry with a kitchen towel till all the moisture has evaporated completely.
2. Sprinkle 3 tsp of cornflour and keep aside.
3. Heat enough oil for deep frying.
4. Heat the oil till smoky.
5. Add a handful of chopped spinach into the hot oil and fry for 30 to 40 seconds.
6. Remove and drain on a kitchen towel.
7. Fry all the spinach in this way till crispy.
8. Sprinkle 1 tsp of cornflour on the corn.
9. In the same oil fry the corn for 2 to 3 minutes till crispy.
10. Add the almonds and continue to fry for another minute.
11. Sprinkle the crispy corn and almonds over the crispy fried spinach and serve as a side dish.
Stir-Fried Spinach with Roasted Almonds and Corn