Spinach – 2 cups, chopped
Cornflour – 4 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Almonds – 100 gms
Sweet Corn – 2 cup
1. Wash the spinach and pat dry with a kitchen towel till all the moisture has evaporated completely.
2. Sprinkle 3 tsp of cornflour and keep aside.
3. Heat enough oil for deep frying.
4. Heat the oil till smoky.
5. Add a handful of chopped spinach into the hot oil and fry for 30 to 40 seconds.
6. Remove and drain on a kitchen towel.
7. Fry all the spinach in this way till crispy.
8. Sprinkle 1 tsp of cornflour on the corn.
9. In the same oil fry the corn for 2 to 3 minutes till crispy.
10. Add the almonds and continue to fry for another minute.
11. Sprinkle the crispy corn and almonds over the crispy fried spinach and serve as a side dish.
Stir-Fried Spinach with Roasted Almonds and Corn Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stir-Fried Spinach with Roasted Almonds and Corn Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.