Button Mushrooms – 15
Maida – 1 cup
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Small Onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Ginger – 2 tsp, finely grated
Garlic – 2 tsp, finely grated
Green Chilli – 3
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves- 1/2 cup
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the small onions, green chilli, ginger and garlic.
3. Fry for 2 minutes and add pepper powder.
4. Add coriander leaves and fry for 45 seconds.
5. Remove the top portion of the mushrooms.
6. If the top portion is not hollow, using a knife make a little hole.
7. Keep aside.
8. In a bowl mix maida, a pinch of salt and enough water.
9. Stuff the mushroom with the small onion mixture.
10. Dip it in the maida batter and roll it in breadcrumbs.
11. Ensure the mushroom is finely dipped in maida and breadcrumbs are spread evenly.
12. Fry the stuffed mushrooms in oil over moderate heat till it becomes brown.
13. Serve hot.