1. Dry roast and powder the urad dal.
2. Grind garlic seeds with water and filter the same.
3. Add rice flour, powdered urad dal, ghee, pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt.
4. Sprinkle water and make a dough.
5. Using the karasev ladle rub the dough with hands on top of the ladle by
keeping it directly on hot oil, so that long pieces of dough falls into
the hot oil.
6. Fry until it turns golden brown in colour.
Note: wipe the ladle with a wet
cloth each time. Otherwise the dough may stick to the holes and when it
dries, it will be difficult to rub the dough again on the ladle during