Idlis – 5 to 6, chopped
Maida (Plain Flour) – 1 tblsp
Gram Flour – 1 tblsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
Green Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 1 tsp
Kesari Edible Food Colour – a pinch (optional)
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the maida, corn flour, gram flour, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, food colour, soy sauce, green chilli sauce and tomato sauce in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix to a thick batter.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
4. Dip the idli pieces in the batter and fry in hot oil until crisp.
5. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve with tomato sauce.