1. Place the potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle with turmeric powder, sambar powder and salt.
3. Toss the potatoes and set aside.
4. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat.
5. When the oil is hot add the asafoetida powder, mustard seeds and urad dal.
6. Fry over medium heat for 30 seconds.
7. Add the potatoes and the garlic.
8. Cook covered over medium heat for a few minutes.
9. Stir occasionally to prevent the potatoes sticking to the pan.
10. When the potatoes are tender, lift the lid and cook over low heat.
11. Stir frequently till crisp.
12. Serve warm.
Potato Stir Fry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Potato Stir Fry from Awesome Cuisine.