Whole Strawberries – 1 cup, about 6 to 8
Fresh Orange Juice – 4 tbsp
Whole Oats – 2/3 cup
Sunflower Seeds – 3 tbsp
Pumpkin Seeds – 3 tbsp
Clear Runny Honey – 2 to 3 tbsp
Thick Plain Yogurt – 12 tsp
1.Cut the stems and leaves from the strawberries and then thickly slice the fruit.
2. Put the strawberries in a bowl and add the orange juice.
3. Set aside.
4. Put the oats in a frying pan and toast over a medium-low heat for 3 mins, turning the oats occasionally with a wooden spoon to make sure they cook evenly.
5. Add the sunflower and pumpkin seeds and toast for another 2 minutes or until light golden.
6. Take care – the pumpkin seeds may pop a little!
7. Take the pan off the heat.
8. Stir in the honey – it will sizzle at first, but keep stirring until the oats and seeds are coated.
9. Allow to cool slightly.
10. Put a layer of the oats in the bottom of each glass.
11. Add 2 heaped spoonfuls of yogurt and then some of the fruit.
12. Add another layer of each.