1. Put the milk in a pan and warm gently.
2. Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the yogurt and the egg. The milk should not be hot or it will curdle the egg.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl.
4. Blend in the salt, sugar, yeast and ghee.
5. Add the milk mixture and knead to a dough.
6. Cover the dough and keep it in a warm place until it rises and doubles in size.
7. Divide the dough into equal balls. Roll out each ball on a floured surface to make a naan.
8. Wet both sides of the naan with water and sprinkle poppy seeds and onion seeds on top.
9. Transfer the naans onto an oven tray and bake in a preheated, hot oven for 4 minutes or until fully cooked and golden.
Roghni Naan Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Roghni Naan from Awesome Cuisine.