Paneer – 250 gms, mashed
Potatoes – 1 cup, boiled and mashed
Bread – 2 slices, moistened and crumbled
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Cornflour – 1 tblsp
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to shallow fry
1. Put the paneer in a bowl, add the potatoes, bread, coriander leaves, green chillies and cornflour and mix well.
2. Season with the chaat masala, chilli powder, pepper and salt and knead to make a smooth mixture.
3. Divide the mixture into balls and insert them on oiled skewers, press into 3 inch sausage shapes to make seekh kebabs and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the kebabs from the skewers.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the kebabs until they turn golden brown.
6. Push a little green chutney, using a spoon into the holes created by the skewers.
7. Serve the kebabs whole or cut into pieces.
8. Garnish with onion rings and tomato wedges.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !