Besan Ladoo is an all-time favorite ladoo variety for any special occasion. It is very easy to prepare and requires just a handful of ingredients.
Made using besan (chickpea) flour, sugar and ghee, Besan Laddu is a must during Navratri puja celebrations, Diwali or Ganesh Chaturthi festival.
This laddu also doubles up a children’s snack during holidays and even during regular school days.
Besan Ladoo Recipe
Ingredients for Besan Ladoo
- 2 cup Chickpea Flour / Besan Flour
- 125 g Ghee
- 5 to 6 Almonds finely chopped
- 5 to 6 Cashew Nuts finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 125 g Sugar
How to make Besan Ladoo
- Heat ghee in a pan over low flame.
- When the ghee has melted fully, add the chickpea flour and stir well for 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the flour turns light brown, add the cardamom powder, cashew nuts and almonds.
- Mix well and remove from flame.
- Once cool enough to handle add the sugar and mix well.
- Make small/medium laddus and place them on a flat plate.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Serve as needed.