A very popular ladoo (laddu) made during festivals like Diwali or during any special occasions.
Chickpea (Besan) Flour – 2 cups
Ghee – 100 gms + little extra
Almonds – 5 to 6, finely chopped
Cashew Nuts – 5 to 6, finely chopped
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
Sugar – 125 gms
1. Heat ghee in a pan over low flame.
2. When the ghee has melted fully add the chickpea flour and stir well for 10 to 20 minutes.
3. When the flour turns light brown, add the cardamom powder, cashew nuts and almonds.
4. Mix well and remove from flame.
5. Once cool enough to handle add the sugar and mix well.
6. Make small/medium laddoos and place them on a flat plate.
7. Store them in an airtight container.