A very popular ladoo (laddu) made during festivals like Diwali or during any special occasions.
- Chickpea (Besan) Flour – 2 cups
- Ghee – 100 gms + little extra
- Almonds – 5 to 6, finely chopped
- Cashew Nuts – 5 to 6, finely chopped
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Sugar – 125 gms
- Heat ghee in a pan over low flame.
- When the ghee has melted fully add the chickpea flour and stir well for 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the flour turns light brown, add the cardamom powder, cashew nuts and almonds.
- Mix well and remove from flame.
- Once cool enough to handle add the sugar and mix well.
- Make small/medium laddoos and place them on a flat plate.
- Store them in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !