Mushroom – 500 gms
Eggs – 2 pieces
Onion – 250 gms, Chopped
Capsicum – 2 big pieces
Carrot – 2 big pieces, chopped
Garlic – 2 to 3 pieces, chopped
Ginger – 1 tbsp, chopped
Tomato Puree – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 3 to 4 pieces
Bay Leaves – 2 pieces
Red Chilli – 2 pieces
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilly Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt – according to your taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
Soya Sauce – 2 tbsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tbsp
Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – for garnishing
1. Boil the mushrooms till soften.
2. Now take out the mushrooms from water and keep under air for some time.
3. Pierce the mushrooms with the help of a needle.
4. On the other hand, take a bowl smashed the eggs very well with small amount of salt and black pepper.
5. Put the mushrooms over the egg mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms separately till golden brown.
7. Now take out the mushrooms carefully.
8. Keep this aside.
9. Add bay leaves and red chillies to the above pan with oil, and then add chopped garlic and ginger. Fry a little. Add green chillies.
10. Then add chopped onions to the above pan and fry till golden brown.
11. Add chopped capsicum and carrot. Again fry all those very well.
12. Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt according to you taste and mix well.
13. Add tomato puree to the above and stir continuously.
14. Let it become dry, be cautious it should not get burned.
15. When all those become soft then add tomato sauce, chilly sauce and soya sauce.
16. Mix well, stir continuously.
17. Then add the mushrooms and just mix the mushrooms with the gravy.
18. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with naan, parathas and chapatti.