Red Chilli – 1
Carrots – 2, large
Celery Sticks – 6
Fennel Bulb – 1
Grapeseed Oil – 2 tblsp
Fresh Root Ginger – 1 inch, grated
Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
Spring Onions – 3, sliced
Coconut Milk – 400 ml
Fresh Coriander – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
Ground Black Pepper – as required
Fresh Coriander Sprigs – to garnish
1. Halve, seed and finely chop the chilli.
2. Thinly slice the carrots and the celery sticks. Trim the fennel bulb and slice roughly using a sharp knife.
3. Heat the wok, then add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the chilli, fennel, carrots, celery, ginger, garlic and spring onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the coconut milk with a large spoon and bring the mixture to the boil.
5. Stir in the coriander and salt and pepper and serve garnished with coriander sprigs.