Mushrooms – 200 gms
Green Capsicums – 2 medium sized
Cheese – 3/4 cup, grated
Pizza Base – 6 small
1. Clean the mushrooms and them thoroughly.
2. Slice the mushrooms thin with the stalks and place them in a pan with 1 tbsp of water over high heat.
3. Stir gently will all the water is absorbed.
4. Wash the capsicums, cut them into quarters and remove the white pith and seeds.
5. Cut the capsicums into small strips.
6. Heat the oven to 170C.
7. Grate the cheese to make 3/4 cup.
8. Place the pizza base on a tray and spread the pizza suace over the top of each base.
9. Arrange the capsicums on top and spread the mushrooms over the capsicums.
10. Sprinkle the cheese over each base and place in the hot oven.
11. Remove the pizzas from the oven as soon as the cheese starts melting and the base turns light brown.
12. Cut and Serve hot.
Note: You can use any topping that you like for the pizzas.