Eggs – 6
Mayonnaise – 4 tblsp
Tomato – 1 medium sized
Celery – 1 stalk
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp chopped
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp freshly ground
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Peppercorns – 12 whole black
Tomato – 6 strips, 2 inches long
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Put the eggs in a pan with water and boil them for 7 minutes over high heat.
2. Remove the eggs from the pan and put them in a bowl of cold water.
3. When the eggs are completely cold, shell them. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise. Remove the yolks with a teaspoon and put them into a bowl.
4. Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise using a fork and set aside.
5. Wash all the vegetables.
6. Chop the tomato, celery and coriander leaves fine.
7. Mix the chopped vegetables, pepper powder and salt into the egg yolks.
8. Spoon the mixture into the whites of the eggs.
9. Fix 2 peppercorns into the yolk filling of each egg as eyes.
10. Arrange a strip of tomato for the lips and coriander leaves for the hair.