Kadale hittu / Besan / Gram flour – 1 cup
Hallu / Milk – 1 cup
Thengina thuri / Grated Coconut – 1 cup
Sakare / Sugar – 3 cup
Thupa / Pure Ghee – 1 cup
1. Take a big plate and grease a teaspoon of ghee and keep aside.
2. Then take a huge wok / kadai / pan.
3. Add all the ingredients one by one.
4. Mix well properly.
5. Heat the pan on medium flame
6. Keep on stirring constantly, do not leave otherwise bottom will get burnt, untill it becomes together.
7. Pour into the greased plate & spread evenly.
8. When it cooled a bit cut into any shapes