Oil – 1 tblsp
Garlic Cloves – 3, roughly chopped
Cooked King Prawns – 15-20
Tomatoes – 3, chopped
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Crushed Dried Red Chillies – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Mango Chutney – 1 tblsp
Green Chilli – 1, chopped
Fresh Coriander Sprigs – to garnish
1. Heat the oil in a medium, heavy pan. Add the garlic and cook gently for a few minutes.
2. Set aside 4 whole prawns for the garnish. Peel the remainder and remove the black vein.
3. Lower the heat and add the chopped tomatoes to the pan with the salt, crushed red chillies, lemon juice, mango chutney and fresh green chilli. Stir gently to mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the peeled prawns, increase the heat and stir-fry until heated through. Transfer the prawns to a serving dish.
5. Serve garnished with fresh coriander sprigs. Add a whole cooked prawn in the shell to each portion.