Prawn – 1 cup
Wheat Flour – 2 cups (or as required)
Green Chilli – 3 to 4
Onion – 1 cup, chopped
Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Oil – little
1. Mix the wheat flour or atta with a little oil and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. In a pan add ghee and fry the onion for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add the coriander and mint leaves.
4. Mix and add ginger garlic paste.
5. In a mixie, grind the prawn and green chilli to a smooth paste.
6. Add this to the prawn paste to the onion mixture.
7. Add turmeric powder and salt.
8. Mix well without any lumps.
9. Add a little garam masala and close it with a lid.
10. Allow it to boil in low flame for a few minutes.
11. Take a small ball of the wheat flour, spread it by hand, stuff it with the cooked mixture and close it.
12. Roll it like a chappathi.
13. In a non stick pan, add butter and fry the paratha on both sides.
14. Serve hot.