4 cups Corn, grated
1 cup Milk
handful of Coriander leaves, chopped
2 Green Chillies, minced
1/4 tsp Ginger, grated
2 tblsp Cornflour
100 gms Cheese, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Bay Leaf
1/4 Coconut, grated
25 gms Groundnuts
1 tblsp Til
4 red Kashmiri Chillies
100 gms Tomatoes, grated
handful of Coriander leaves
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
Salt to taste
1. Fry corn in 1 tblsp butter.
2. Add the remaining kofta ingredients except cornflour and cheese.
3. When the mixture turns completely dry, add cornflour and cheese.
4. Form the mixture into small balls or koftas and deep fry the balls to a golden colour.
5. Roast coconut, groundnuts, chillies and til and grind to a paste.
6. Heat 4 tblsp of ghee, add the whole spices.
7. Then add onion, ginger and garlic and fry till soft.
8. Add coconut paste and all the spices and tomatoes and fry.
9. When the oil comes out, put in 2 cups of water.
10. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
11. Now pour the mixture over the koftas and garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !