1/2 kg Mutton
1/2 kg Potatoes
1/2 kg Spinach
115 gms Onions
4 cloves of Garlic
15 gms Ginger
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
5 gms Red Chillies
5 gms Green Chillies
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Wash and cut the mutton into even portions. Peel and cut the potatoes.
2. Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and cumin seeds. Slice the onions.
3. Heat the oil and fry the sliced onions till light brown.
4. Add ground masala and fry till the oil floats on top.
5. Add meat and a little water and cook until the meat is almost cooked.
6. Wash and chop the spinach and cook without water.
7. Grind the palak and add to the meat.
8. When the meat is three-fourth done, add potatoes.
9. Cook until the meat and potatoes are tender.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.