1 kg Tandoori Chicken
1/2 kg Tomatoes, chopped
50 gms Butter
1/2 cup Cream
1/2 cup Water
4 tbsp Cashewnuts
3 Bay leaves
1/2 tsp Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tsp Sugar
2 Green chillies, finely chopped
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste
1. Make tomato puree by boiling it with the bay leaves for 5 minutes. Blend in the mixie, when cool. Sieve it and keep aside.
2. Grind the cashewnuts into a fine powder.
3. Heat butter in a pan and fry the cashew powder till golden brown in colour. Lower the heat and add the tomato puree, chilli powder, garam masala powder and sugar.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add the tandoori chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with onion rings, coriander leaves, green chillies and cream.
6. Serve hot with naan.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !