Paneer Nuggets is a simple, easy to make snack for any occasion. Fresh paneer cubes are mixed with paste made with the spices, dusted in breadcrumbs and deep fried until golden brown & crispy. These are best served with ketchup or mint chutney either as an after-school snack, evening snack or as an appetizer.
- Paneer Cubes – 500gms
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1/2 cup
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 tblsp, crushed
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Corn Flakes – 1 cup
- Corn Flour – 2 tblsp
- Milk – as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Keep the paneer cubes in hot water, to keep it soft.
- Crush the corn flakes into small pieces.
- Mix it with the bread crumbs and keep it aside.
- Drain the water when using it.
- Take a bowl and all purpose flour, corn flour, pepper powder, crushed garlic and mix.
- Use milk to make a paste.
- Take a bowl, add paneer, red chilli powder, Salt and lemon juice.
- Dip the paneer cubes in the prepared batter.
- Roll them over the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying under medium flame.
- Deep fry the paneer cubes on all sides.
- Once they turn golden brown and crisp, remove from flame.
- Drain the excess oil in tissue.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- You could add herbs in the batter to enhance the flavor.