A popular North Indian breakfast dish, the Aloo Gobi Paratha is made with a stuffing of cauliflower and potatoes. It is quite easy to make and can be served with curd, pickle or any other side dish.
- Multigrain Flour – 1 cup
- Potatoes – 2, boiled and peeled
- Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup, boiled and mashed
- Ginger Garlic Chilli Paste – 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Mix the potatoes, cauliflower, ginger garlic paste, red chilli flakes and salt together.
- Make small balls using this mixture and keep it aside.
- Take another wide vessel and add the flour and needed salt.
- Add required water an mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Make balls and roll out them to thick circle.
- Place the stuffing in the middle and close it and form a ball shape.
- Roll out again to make parathas.
- Heat a tawa in medium flame.
- Cook the stuffed parathas one by one using ghee/oil.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with pickle and curd.
image via YouTube
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !