A simple and delicious Mughlai style minced meat with broad beans that can be served as a side dish to rice or roti.
Lamb Meat – 500 gms, minced
Double Beans – 300 to 400 gms, fresh or dried, soaked in water overnight and boiled
Onions – 2, finely sliced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – large handful for garnish
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions until golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, reduce the flame and stir, sprinkling a little water.
4 Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and the minced meat.
5. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the beans and handful of coriander leaves, with a cup of water.
7. Cook until the water evaporates and the beans are cooked.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with chapatis or rice.
Tip: Adjust the gravy consistency as required.