Grilled cottage cheese with vegetables
1. Cut 2 inch cubes of paneer.
2. Remove pulp of tomato and de-seed the capsicum. Cut them into cubes, about the same size as the paneer cubes.
3. Cut onions into four pieces and remove the segments.
4. Mix curd, gramflour, all masalas, salt, pepper and marinate paneer in this mixture for 20 minutes.
5. Place cubes of tomato, capsicum, onion, paneer on a skewer and continue till end, taking care not to crowd it.
6. Brush with oil and grill on medium heat for 10 minutes.
7. Take out the shaslik and decorate with onion rings, lemon wedges on a platter and serve hot.