Meat with Vegetables.
400gms lamb meat
2 medium sized potatoes
200gms peas, shelled
2 medium sized onions, chopped
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp kasuri methi
1 tsp red chilli powder
100ml tomato puree
salt to taste
coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Boil the peas, colocasia and potatoes till they are half cooked. Cut into thin slices.
2. Heat the oil and fry the slices till they are light brown. Keep aside
3. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and add half of the ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, bay leaf and kasuri methi. Fry for 2 minutes. Add tomato puree and fry till the oil floats on top. Keep aside. This is for the gravy.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil and add ajwain. Add the chopped onion and fry till light brown. Add the remaining ginger-garlic paste and the meat. Saute for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle some water and cook till done. Add the vegetables, salt and chilli powder and mix lightly.
5. Pour the tomato gravy and fry for 2 more minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or parathas.