grated fresh coconut – 1/2 cup
cashewnuts – 10
1. Peel onions and slice it.
2. Blanch tomatoes in hot water, remove skin and make puree.
3. Heat oil, add cardamom, cinnamon, fry for a minute, add onions and fry.
4. Mix ginger-garlic paste, salt, sugar and dhania powder.
5. Add curds and continue frying in low heat till oil separates.
6. Pour tomato puree and fry till water evaporates from it.
7. Add chilli powder, boiled slit eggs with enough water.
8. Cook for a few minutes and finally add ground mixture.
9. Boil for 5 minutes and remove from fire.