A simple recipe for delicious homemade roasted vegetable pizza. Add or remove vegetables as desired.
Readymade 12″ Pizza Base – 1 (You can also use the Pizza Dough recipe here or here to make one)
Brinjal – 1/4 cup, sliced
Zucchini – 1/4 cup, sliced
Capsicum – 1/4 cup, sliced
Onions – 1/4 cup, sliced
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, sliced (optional)
Jalapenos – 2 tblsp
Mushrooms – 1/4 tblsp, sliced (optional)
Black Olives – 1 tblsp, chopped
Coriander Leaves – little, chopped
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 tblsp
Parsley – little, chopped
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp + extra
Pizza Sauce – 1 cup (or use Tomato Ketchup)
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated (optional)
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the brinjals, zucchinis, capsicum, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms for a minute or until slightly browned.
3. Switch off the flame.
4. Spread the pizza sauce on the pizza base.
5. Add the vegetables and spread them on the base.
6. Sprinkle the olives, jalapenos, sweet corn, pepper powder, salt and cheese on top.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and parsley.
8. Drizzle a little olive oil on top.
9. Place it into a preheated oven at 200C/400F and cook for 10 minutes or until crispy and browned.
10. If you do do not have an oven, you can also cook it using a nonstick tawa.
11. Add a little olive oil to the tawa and place the pizza on top.
12. Cover it with a lid and cook until crispy and lightly browned.
13. Check from time to time to prevent the bottom from being burnt.
10. Remove, cool and cut into slices.