A simple to make dish for a quick meal. Pasta with sweet corns with optional vegetables.
Pasta – 200 gms (Spaghetti/Penne, as per choice)
Cheese – 2 tblsp, grated
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/2 cup, cooked
Milk – 1/2 cup
Black Peppercorn Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Butter – 2 tblsp
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – little
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
2. Drain well and mix with a little olive oil.
3. Heat butter in a pan.
4. Add the cooked sweet corns, pasta, cheese and mix well.
5. Add milk, salt and peppercorns.
6. Cook for a few minutes or until the milk has been almost absorbed and cheese has melted.
7. Remove from flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Tip: Instead of cheese, you can also add store bought cheese spread.